Always be a Unicorn!
3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair is finally here! Developed by purple haired CEO Doe Deere, it's a must have for every fantasy hair colour enthusiast out there! Unicorn Hair is a semi-permanent, vegan hair dye that starts out clean & fades gracefully over time. Extra pigmented gel formula conditions your locks and holds on, so you can enjoy your magical color longer! Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas.
Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.
What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn, duh! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer & fades gracefully.
What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!
HOW TO USE:
Apply to pre-bleached, clean, unconditioned hair, massaging into each strand. Full Coverage shades: leave in for 30-60 minutes (no heat/cap needed). Tints: Leave in for 45 minutes. Rinse until water runs clear, condition as usual. To extend the life of your color, use shampoo for color-treated hair.
- What is the difference between Tints and Full Coverage?
- Full Coverage formula contains higher pigment load and creates more vibrant or deeper color. Tints are used for lighter or pastel results, and recommended for pale blonde or platinum pre-lightened hair.
- Will Lime Crime Unicorn Hair damage my hair?
- No! Unicorn Hair formula is conditioning, and contains no ammonia, peroxide, or bleach. It is 100% vegan & cruelty-free.
- Do I need to pre-bleach my hair?
- For best results, we recommend starting with hair that has been lightened to medium or pale blonde. On darker hair, color will show up as more of a tint.
- My hair is lightly bleached. Which shades will work best on me?
- We recommend our Full Coverage shades for medium-yellow to light-orange hair. Tints won't show up as vibrant or last as long.
- How long will my color last?
- The life cycle of your hair color depends on 3 factors: depth of shade, condition of hair, & how often you wash it. To prolong the life of your color, use gentle shampoos for colored hair, or start with a deeper or more vibrant shade.