What it is:
A â€œWaterproofâ€ cosmetic adhesive that is great for all skin types and sensitive skin. Our â€œForever Wearâ€ glitter base also provides you with a clean, controlled glitter application.Â Is recommended for lip / brow / body and can also be used around eye area but a proper "Oil based" makeup remover should be used.
What It Does:
â€œForever Wearâ€ glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to any skin surface (even under water) without dulling the sparkle. It also prevents cracking, flaking or floating, offering a comfortable all day all night hold.Â Dries completely.
- 4ml (0.14 fluid oz) in a high quality Italian glass bottle
Water based formulation, containing no Parabens and no Propylene Glycol.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
- This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free.
- You may want to use a disposable brush with this product as it might make your good brushes stiff if not properly cleaned after each use.
- This adhesive works best with a clean surface but can be used over any makeup base.Â Forever Wear will not lift base makeup it actually acts as a protective barrier keeping your makeup from fading, creasing or loosing colour.
- Hint: darker glitter colours look best with a dark makeup base while a white base will â€œPOPâ€ lighter glitter colours.
- Remember to have fun blending multiple colours and play with different shades of eyeliners/shadow and lipsticks.
- After product has dried tightness may occur but donâ€™t panic! Your skin surface will loosen up - and now your Lit baby!
- Forever Wear almond has a subtle almond scent and white tint - this tint will not effect end colour outcome.
Shake well before use. With a Cotton Swab/Brush apply a layer of product over chosen area then apply/pat loose product covering all tacky areas. Let Dry.
Cleanser or "Oil based" Makeup Remover
Water, Acrylic Emulsion, Glyceryl, Guar Gum, Soritol, Benzyl Alcohol (as preservative), Fragrance, Color
Keep out of reach of children.Â Do not swallow - if swallowed drink water. In case of eye contact flush with water.